Fight For Air Climb
The Yards Die Hards
This February, we will climb 42 floors, 902 steps, to the top of One Kansas City Place with thousands of others like me who want to make a difference in the fight for clean air and healthy lungs!
By participating in the Fight for Air Climb, we are committed to raising awareness and funds for the American Lung Association. 89 cents of each dollar donated will go directly toward research, advocacy, and educational programs.
We need your support!
Please consider making a donation to help the American Lung Association advance research into methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure for lung disease. Every donation, big and small, will make a difference. Do you want to increase your giving power? Please contact your human resources department and ask if there is a charitable matching gift program.
Make a donation of…
- $5 or $10 the support our team The Yards DieHards
- $33 which represents the 33+ million who suffer from lung disease
- $60 which provides 4 callers with support through the Lung HelpLine
- $129 which represents the $129 billion in costs tied to lung disease
- $255 which represents the 25.5 million Americans living with asthma
- $500 which allows 25 to attend a LUNG FORCE Expo and receive materials
We know a lot about lung disease, but there is so much we do not know. Your donation will help to raise the funds necessary to provide life-saving education, research, and advocacy, so we can beat lung disease and soon find a cure!
For more information about donating visit The Yards Diehards team page .