Clean Recipe of the Week – TURKEY MEATBALLS
TURKEY AND VEGGIE MEATBALLS
Turkey is an excellent source of lean protein and helps to support healthy levels of serotonin in the body, which promotes alertness and good mood. Try out this Turkey Meatball recipe that is great for the whole family or for prepping and entire weeks worth of lunches! Don’t forget to tag The Yards on Social Media and share you pictures of this mouth watering dish!
- 2 pound ground turkey
- 4 celery Stalks – minced
- 1 Cup Spinach – finely chopped
- 1 Large Red Pepper – minced
- 1 Large Red Onion- minced
- 1 Cup Mushrooms – minced
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper OR place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Roll into about small meatballs and place onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden.
PRO TIP: You can also form this into one loaf for a no fail Turkey Meatloaf